What A Rude Client

My day was spoiled by this particular soccer club client that I have, whose treasurer insulted my working capablity if I know how to do a tax computation?

I was so pissed with that person, but couldn't shout at him, for fear that the b*** will "report" my "rudeness" to my boss again. I just told him I am just following on what information I was given by him to do my work. Since he was not able to produce the IRAS letter of computation for the previous year tax computation, how can he expect me to produce a proper tax computation?

Just wanted to tell this person that "Do not think that you came from a "Big 4" accounting firm, which I think u did tax, u know everything about it, as there are changes every year, and there are tax regulations and Income Tax Act to follow." Its a shame on yourself to tell people that u are working in a public listed firm and used to work in a "Big 4" accounting firm that u do not know about this! What's more, the club still owe us our fees for the services rendered.

Talk about professionalism and capability. I am not a person that can be pushed around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings