Will U Devote Your Life To Religion?

I was asked this question by mum just now as my brother was saying that one of his church preachers was devoting his life to Chirstianity for a nominal salary of $300 per month.

If I were to be given the opportunity, I guess I would not be a preacher as :-

  1. I am not a person who is so crazy about religion. My mum always had trouble to drag me to her Singapore Soka Association meetings as I just do not feel like going and I can't click with those people who are in my age group. I am also not so crazy about religion too.
  2. I don't think I have the power to convince people to convert into my religion if I were to become a preacher.
  3. I don't think one can survive on a $300 salary per month. It is worse than NS. In order to survive in S'pore (if u r single, u may need about $700-$900 a month, if u r attached or married, u may spend about $1.5k per month. That does not include children's expenses if u have children)

Do you guys agree?


Comments

Yunfeng said…
depends on how a person thinks about money.... if he doesn't mind getting the salary low and is willing to spread the good news, then i think it's worth it... to you i respect your point of view as a brother.....
Dalicia said…
i agree..it's expensive to live this days! my rent cost $1,000 a month :P oh yeah, which means my car is up for maintenance!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings