Brithday Bash Confirmed

I finally found the time to think about my upcoming b-day bash today. After thinking for a long time, I decided to hold it at V8 Cafe @ Bugis Junction, cause I really enjoy the good food & good service.

I have decided to put the after dinner KTV session as an optional self expense item this round, as some of my new guests may not enjoy it. I shall see how the response goes before deciding if we should proceed with the optional item.

Got to thank these people who responded after receiving my sms. A few of u have already confirmed your attendance. I am touched by it. Thank you.

Confirmed Attendance
  1. Sis Elaine
  2. Zuo Xin (Elaine's bf)
  3. Caifeng
  4. My brother
  5. Paul (the host)

Pending

  1. Richard (may have RT training, hope he can come.)
  2. Sis Rebec

I shall give the rest till 7 Dec to reply. Hope I will get good response though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings