Dinner With Client

Breakfast was interupted by a phone call by a famous client's personal assistant, as he had wanted to pass me his boss' company accounts to my audit dept for amendment. I told him that I was rushing for work and asked him to pass me the accounts in the evening.

Went to FTC first to collect my pocket notes for my revision class coming up in 19 days. This was the 2nd time I went to the school this week, after they had failed to reserve for me the book after I called up to make the reservation for the 1st time.

After that, I was asked by E, the PA to meet him at AMK MRT station where he would buy me dinner & discuss with me the messages that were to be passed to my boss. Dinner was at the AMK Blk 409 market, which was where I used to stay with my maternal grandma when I was a child. Had a filling treat from E. Thanks E!!

Reached my void deck to open the letter box and found that the Season Pass which I applied for hasn't arrived. My dad's & my credit card statement for the month was here. Mum was nagging about my spending again. In fact, she went through item by item. She had forgotten that this month, she was the main cause of my huge bill too. Then she went on to say I am too kind to people sometimes. Well, at least it goes to show that I am not as heartless as my colleagues who tell tales to my boss, after I lent money to my not so well-off office cleaner every now and then.

Now u should know why sometimes I feel that my friends / godsisters understand me more than my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings