Lovely Dovey October

This is the lovely -dovey month in the Chinese calendar. I have 2 customary weddings and a ROM Function to attend this month.
  1. 4 Oct 2006 (Wed) - The customary wedding of my cousin, Ms Claudia Hoe & her husband, Mr Jason Boo.
  2. 6 Oct 2006 (Fri) - The ROM lunch of my poly mate, Ms Sherry Sim & her husband, Mr Kelvin Lee
  3. 22 Oct 2006 (Sun) - The customary wedding of my cousin, Ms Jolene Lee & her husband, Mr. Johnson Foon.

This blog song, 我最爱的人 by Taiwanese band, F.I.R. is for the couples mentioned above. It comes with the song that I featured previously, 天天夜夜 in music format.

If u r reading this and u r getting married within this year, this song also goes out to you.

Comments

Dalicia said…
why get married on 4? not good one lor

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings