Surprise Become A Non Surprise For Birthday Gal



I woke up this morning to find that the birthday gal today, Stella had smsed me after midnight that the present that we bought for her contained a sure win lucky dip, which she had to claim within 2 weeks from the date of purchase with the receipt. Richard & I have made the purchase in late Sep, so it was defintely over 2 weeks & the receipt, I have thrown away as majority of them have made the payment to me after I paid for the gift first.

Heard from Stella that the gift was a executive desktop. I wonder what was that? It was not stated in Seagate website that there was a lucky dip going on. I wonder if Seagate can do better advertising on this.

Anyway, here's my wishes for the birthday gal.

Hope that whatever u wish for come true for u, & may our friendship last!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings