Boss' Daughter - The Bitch?

I had spent about 2 working days trying to reconcile an audit schedule of bad debts. It ended up that I still could not get the figure as shown in the P/L account.

The audit schedule was done by the bitch, In there, I found the schedule was very badly done, with no proper referencing & working as to how the figures were arrived at.

Yet, my boss chided me for spending too much time to work out the schedule.

Boss, u are making me pissed by showing me that you are favouring her too much!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a interesting article for me to visit again. Everytime I returned to read your blog, there is something bound for you to complain. Seem like you are Singapore complain king.
Anonymous said…
But this is paul's blog, since you didn't like his complain then stay away from here.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings