New HP for Paul

I was still bugged by the problem of "limited service" given by my ex phone, Samsung E640. This was despite that I have changed my SIM card at Singtel yesterday. The super eating power of the hp batt & the inability to receive calls the whole day was the last straw for me.

Since mum said she was not cooking dinner for today, I decided to pop by Suntec City & see if I could get some bargains, since I got a good price for my birthday present, the E640.

I boarded Service 16 to Suntec City. I was surprised to see my bus driver friend, Ricky driving the bus. It has been 9 mths since I last saw him. He's a father again, this time to a daughter. I was telling him, it is good (好) as he managed to fulfill his wish to have a daughter. Before I alighted, I told him to meet up with me on his off day, which was this Sunday.

Went to the new Samsung shop at E-life and take a look. The price of what I wanted was too steep at this shop and the trade in value was super low. So decided to go to the next one. The price didn't attract me either as it was b4 GST. It was a short while before I got the best offer from the 3rd shop as the trade in value was high and the price was cheaper than the other 2 shops.

This is a hp which relies on your sense of touch. Still getting used to it. The hp is in charging mode now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings