3rd Working Saturday

After reading an e-mail from my boss yesterday, I had a feeling that my office table was having a mountain of stuff waiting to be cleared, so decided to pop back to office as I have more or less tried out the questions for the working capital management topic.

True to my gut feeling, my table was cluttered with another set of tax queries and files were strewn all over the place. I spent some time clearing up before getting down to work.

I managed to clear what I set out to do within the 5 hrs that I was there. I guess my boss was surprised to see me though, but I didn't bother. My pal was asking me if my boss was going to grant me a big bonus, otherwise my burned Saturdays won't be worth the effort. I strongly doubt my effort will be appreciated, as shown in the last year. All of us had only 3 weeks bonus without AWS to show. Let's see what happens this Chinese New Year as The Straits Times had already stated the the Big Four Accounting Firms, i.e. EY, PWC, KPMG & Delottie & Touche will be having salary revisions and bigger bonus. Even the civil service has taken 2.7 months of bonus in total.

I can only just hope for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings