Birthday Wish List

Since Joey came up with her birthday wish list for her birthday on coming Monday, I guess I should come up with mine as well. It may seem that this list is just basically unattainable. :) I am not sure if I can come up with 27 wishes. Haha. 1 wish to represent a year of my existence.

  1. Samsung 740N monitor - PC monitor going anytime.
  2. A good bonus (2 months at least ) from my boss
  3. A pass in my upcoming Financial Management Paper
  4. Hope that my NS pal, Jason can regain from his semi coma state.
  5. Hope can win the heart of the gal that I have been secretly admiring for a while
  6. Hope that my mum doesn't matchmake me / pester me to find a gal. Haha!!!
  7. My friends, my family & people around me to stay healthy
  8. Cai Chun Jia latest album - added 12 Dec 2006

I will continue on from here if I can think of some more.

Ed: This post was first published on 9 Dec 2006 & edited on 12 Dec 2006.

Comments

Anonymous said…
new target?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings