Birthday Wishes for Paul

My birthday is officially today, but the wishes for my birthday started to pour in since 13 Dec 2006, after my ACCA paper.

13 Dec 2006

Eriko: (over the hp) - I am sorry for not able to attend your celebration on Sat, but happy birthday.

15 Dec 2006

Bought a pandan cake back to office and shared my birthday joy with my colleagues. I thank senior, Q & Xiuzhi for the well wishes.

16 Dec 2006

Birthday dinner at V8 Cafe. Thank all the guests for the nice & thoughtful gifts. I know the gifts don't come cheap.:) The dinner was just a small gesture, thanking u all for coming.

17 Dec 2006

Audrey (Over msn): Happy birthday
Jim:(over msn): You celebrated your birthday with babes?
Jovie (my tenant): Happy birthday
Anna (tenant's friend): Happy birthday
Wendy & Richard dedicated a blog entry for me in their blogs . Thanks mei & pal
ElaineUS aka Dalicia: Thanks for your blog entry too.

18 Dec 2006

Smses:

Alexandra: Happy birthday to u. 12.31am
Jolene: Happy birthday!!! 7.42am
Wendy mei: Happy birthday kor 9.00am
Huimin: Hey happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!! Have fun! 6.32pm


Phone:

Eddie: Happy birthday

Blogger:

Jolene,Loo & Shionge, thanks for the well wishes in my comment box.

MSN:

Cindy, Nicole & Evelyn: Happy birthday
Stella: Happy birthday to you
Alexandra: Dun say happy birthday to yourself, I did wish u happy birthday hor.
Aidah: Happy birthday to you.

This post was created on 18 Dec 2006 at 11.41am & edited at 8.04pm.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings