Busy Busy Me

This week was a busy week for me as I had to juggle with several things.
  1. My work. Boss has not allowed me to extend most of my income tax clients filing return deadline. This means that I have to start burning my Saturday to get back to work, in order to meet the deadline for 29 Dec 2006.
  2. My study. I finished my revision class with Mr Sami last week. I will be starting my leave from 6 Dec 2006 to 13 Dec 2006. As per his advice, I will be working through the past six papers that the examiner has set since he became the examiner for the paper. I have to pass the paper in a hurry as the syallbus change coming up in Dec 2007 will split the paper into 2.
  3. The show that is showing in Channel U at 10pm from Mon to Fri, "Triumph in the Skies" is my way to relax after a hard day's work. I simply love Flora Chan!!!

I hope I will be able to last the pace till the end of the month.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings