The Chirstmas Cheer Is Really Here

Although I am still using the old Classic Blogger Template to do my blog edits for the time being (must wait for Wendy mei mei to coach me on how to use the new widget template after my paper!), I feel glad to say that Dalicia actually liked the "Last Chirstmas" by the 12 Girls Band & Wendy actually liked the Santa clock that I put up.

I think my celebration mood will only come after my paper, where I will be celebrating my 27th year in this world 5 days after that. This round, I have to thank my co-planner as well, Elaine mei mei. If not for her, I guess my birthday will be a washout as there are some unforeseen things that are cropping up & are hindering the finalisation of my guest list.

I hope there won't be any more funny things happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings