Christmas Lunch & Visting of Rebecca


Yesterday, the whole office had the annual Christmas lunch at the usual place that I have been going since I had been in this firm for the past 2 Christmas, The Plaza Parkroyal Hotel at Beach Road.

Since I had featured the place a few times in my blog, I shan’t waste my time going to write out the details here again as it will definitely bore you guys.

After work, I met up with Richard & Stella to visit Rebecca at NUH. I actually wanted to visit her on Sunday, but the pain on my thigh made me had problems walking that day. Although the pain was still there yesterday, it was better than before. We could see that she was quite pale, as she told us that she tried sitting up and threw up after a while. The doctor should be extending her stay in the hospital for another week, as according to her, her recovery is much slower than anticipated. Hope that this sister of mine gets well soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings