City Harvest Church Chirstmas Service

Wendy & I were invited to attend the Chirstmas service at City Harvest Church ( Expo branch) yesterday.

For those of u who know me well enough will know the reasons behind my fear for the religion and why I hate people to talk about religion or force me to attend this service or another particular religion service.

The reason why i decided to attend the service was

  1. A chance for me to get away from my work stress that I have been facing.
  2. Feeling the need to respect my sis' wishes as she wanted to share the joy of Chirstmas with me.

I must say I didn't regret attending the candlelight service as I managed to catch a funny drama protrayal about the birth of Jesus Chirst & how ravishingly younger Pastor Kong looked, even though the last time I saw him was 2 years ago.

After the service, we went to Suntec City Swensens Resturant & had our dinner before taking a short walk & calling it a nite.

I wish to thank Elaine for inviting me to the service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings