Deepest Condolences to Serangoon E Club Manager's Family

I was shocked & surprised when I saw this email in my mailbox just now.


Dear Friends & Family,

Our heartfelt thanks for the most kind support rendered during our time of bereavement.

A Memorial Service will be held for our father on Sunday, 7th Jan 2007. We will be providing lunch at 12pm to 1pm at Block 123 void deck infront of Contact 123 IT Centre.

We would like to put together a slide show to showcase his life. As such, we would greatly appreciate if you could provide us with pictures and any thoughts or memories you would like to share with us, about Mr Naga. Please assist by sending any write-ups or photos to these emails:
shan_mahes@pacific.net.sg or m1stic@hotmail.com.

Thanking you

Kind Regards
On behalf of Mr N. Nagaraja
His Daughters, Mahes & Yoges
N. Nagaraja

Mr Naga, the Serangoon E-Club Manager, whom I had worked with in the IRAS e-filing volunteer session for the past two years had passed away suddenly last week.

He was the one who nominated me for the Outstanding Volunteer Award this year for my assistance in the e-filing session. I am very thankful to him.

Since his family requested a short write up on him, I wrote this for him.

Dear Ms Mahes

I am sorry to hear about the sudden demise of Mr Naga today.

Having worked together with Mr Naga for the past two years during the IRAS e-filing sessions, I must say he is a friendly, caring and helpful person to work with.

Like your family members, I am deeply saddened by his sudden passing.

I will be attending the memorial service on 7 Jan 2007.

Regards
Lee Bing Fong


I hope his family can overcome the shock of his sudden passing soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings