Internet Network Crash & Office Monitor Down

I actually wanted to blog this yesterday, but unfortunately the Taiwan earthquake had knocked out the Internet connection to Blogger.

I wonder what's with my job recently. One low point after another. Yesterday my PC monitor in the office blacked out in front of me after lunch. From then on, I had to use the audit dept's PC to work. To think that my lady boss actually started to throw out the accounts that I have not asked for extension of time (I did it as per her husband instruction the last time.) at the time. To think, I have to keep shuttling between 2 tables to get my job done. Although I did some back up, but there was still some files which I need to use which was in the computer that I have been using. To think that my boss has not decided to change the monitor.

Fortunately, I got my ex-colleague of my ex firm, R to get me a CRT monitor, since he was also helping me to get another one to replace the current one I am using at home. I know u people may be laughing at me at why I m still using CRT monitor instead of LCD monitor. I am seriously considering to change but not this month, maybe after CNY, when I get my angpow, then I will change to a LCD screen. I don't want to think about bonus now as I think it will not be much.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
wa, ur company lidat one ah? poor thing.... anyway now LCD monitor not too ex, think can consider... (^_^)
Paul said…
mei, u r nt the 1st one to say tt my co is like that. Anyway, I am still working w/o a monitor.

One of my fren say I shld stop work and make him take notice.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings