Marathon @ Elaine's Place


My sister, Elaine invited me & Wendy mei to her house. She actually wanted to have a Chirstmas party for all of us, but I guess she is still sick with her ear block, so Wendy & I just treated as a bonding session for 2 days.

Although it was raining heavily as I made my way to AMK MRT to meet Wendy on Sunday, we still managed to make to Elaine's house in one piece. Wendy & I were greeted by Elaine's mum and eldest sister. We are touched by the hospitality that Elaine's family showered us. Please allow me to thank her family one by one.

  1. Her mum - Auntie is a friendly person, just like mei mei. Like mother, like daughter. Thanks for the delicious dinner.
  2. Her brother - Thanks for letting me have your bed for the nite. I felt bad that u had to have the floor.
  3. Her father - Uncle is a friendly person too. Thanks for the nice lunch and your tolerance for letting us sleep till noon.
  4. Her sister - Thanks for her hospitality and friendliness. Although I got to admit she is too friendly already. But I understand the reason behind it after what mei mei told me about her.

Just a short write up about what we did at her place:-

  1. Played poker cards & Uno
  2. Watched the last 6 epsiodes of " 冲上云霄" at her place. I really like the ending I must say.
  3. Elaine used Tarot to foretell my love life. I must say it was so accurate and the foretell made me feel that I have made the right decision about what I should go for now.

We left her house at 4pm today to catch a movie together.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings