The Pain Is Back

The irritating thigh muscle pull pain found its way back as I stepped into office to work today. I decided to perserve on till the pain was really unbearable at lunch time as it really made me had difficulty to walk.

I told the receptionist that I will be going to 马光 for some massage or 推拿. I took a cab to the nearest branch at my office at Middle Rd. The chinese physician, who shared the same surname as me said that I pulled my muscle and tendon of my thigh. It could be due to I had walked too much in recent times since I don't do yoga and running due to my disability. He also commented that my body was rather stiff and advised me to do some relaxation excercises and prop up my legs for the next few days and do more stretching after I have recovered

After the treatment, which cost me about $30, but it was really good, as it really relived me of the pain. He did warn me not to walk too much though till it recovers. He told me to give a 3 day grace to recover. I really hope it does as I have upcoming events this Chirstmas.

Comments

Paul said…
Thanks I will.

Too much work, thanks to those summon cases and held back by LB. Haiz.

Dunno he knw hw 2 take initative pay me more bonus. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings