A Shocking Power Failure

I was working through my tax computation when the power suddenly went out. At first I thought it was just our building but it was not to be as my boss went out & saw that Concourse was in pitch darkness as well.

Just as when you thought that this was not enough, my lady boss was commenting about why I didn't ask for extension of time for submission of tax returns for certain companies but why I did for some companies. I just told her I did as per instructed by her hubby, which was to ask for extension for those accounts that were not completed or I can't finish by 29 Dec 2006.

She said that I should have sought her advice before sending in the extension request. I was wondering, why didn't you tell me earlier or in fact for the past two extension years which I had already done? It was exactly the same process.

Hmmm I think my coming Sat is going to get burned again. Von & pal are definitely going to say it is not worth it again. :( What to do??? Unless a better offer is on the way, else its difficuit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings