Arrival of the Eagerly Anticipated Day

I was on the phone with my client as it happened. G, lady boss wife distributed 2 paychecks to those staff that has been with the firm for more than a year. One of them was the eagerly antipicated Big B = Bonus.

I must say the bonus figure was not expected. I actually expected it to be lower, after what happened last year. I have learnt not to expect too much. Besides this, she also paid me OT for the amount of OT hrs that I have put in. If u guys are in the HR dept, u will know that OT is only paid to staff whose pay is below $1,600. This shows that the boss values us for the effort that we put in, and is willing to deviate from the norm to reward us. I feel that this new policy which she just implemented was to try to hint to some senior staff, who are not entitled to OT pay previously, to work OT when it is expected of them.

After work, I went to deposit my paychecks at Suntec City & stepped into the G2000 botique. I was stunned when I saw working pants @ $59 going @ $23, and immediately started my CNY shopping, since it was not crowded on a weekday. In the end, I spent about half of I budgeted for my clothes. Mum was impressed by my bargain hunting and asked me to get another green or light purple long-sleeved shirt for myself and bring my brother to G2000 for CNY shopping tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings