Eventful Saturday & Sunday

It was an eventful Saturday & Sunday for me this week as I did something that I haven't been able to do for a long time. That is to go to the library.


It has been 3 years since I last stepped into the library and the borrowing machines have been revamped. Not only that, NTUC members can now use their NTUC Link Card to borrow the books, besides the usual NRIC, SAF11B, Student Concession Cards & Library Cards.


Before going to the library, I went for a haircut at my usual saloon in Hougang. I also got a new telephone for my family as the old phone has been ringing strangely for the past two days. I can't imagine house telephone are so cheap. I got the phone from Harvey Norman @ $17.90. Later, I stepped into CD Rama & got the albums that I have been wanting to lay my hands on for quite some time.
等一个晴天精选集



在你身边

In the evening, I met up with a net friend, N. I have known her for about 4 years already, but because of her busy schedule, we only met for the first time yesterday. We had a drink at Coffee Bean & a nice long 2 hr chat before calling a nite at about 11pm as I had a morning class today.

After my class today, I was supposed to meet up with my client for a lunch meeting, but it was cancelled as she was not able to get out of her office due to work. Since mum was not cooking lunch, ate out before I went to visit Jason.

He seemed ok to me, but I know something was amiss as I saw bloodstains on his shirt & bed. I got the nurse to clear up for him before having a short chat. He seemed to miss Rebec a lot. He was crying when I mentioned about her. I shall see what can be done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings