Jacky Cheung Concert on 13 Jul & 14 Jul

I received an sms from Stella just now as I was slogging through my work. I got a shock when she told me that the concert tickets were going to be expensive.

I went to the Jacky Cheung World Tour site to check and found that the concert ticket prices are as follows: -

$88, $128, $168 & $198.

I just went "Gasp", it was about the same price that I paid for his Snow Wolf Lake play last year & about $35 more than what I paid for his 2001 concert. After seeing these prices, I am seriously considering to watch it or not.

I just hope his new album, which is coming out soon will be good.



This is one of his famous song, 祝福, for you guys to enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings