Recycled Monitors @ Home & Office

I got a pleasant surprise as I stepped into the office today. The monitor that I have been craving for has been changed. It seems that boss has took out the monitor from the audit supervisor's room as I saw that her workstation without the monitor.

Maybe my boss was appreciative of the efforts that I have stayed behind to finish off the income tax returns for Year of Assessment 2006 on Friday (I actually stayed till 9pm) to fill up the Form C and submit together with the accounts.

Maybe you can say that I am easily satisfied but I know that my boss won't really get a new monitor for me! At least, I can say that the monitor is another one of my favourite brands for monitor, Samsung

I finally got my ex-colleague R to change a used CRT monitor for me to use at my home today. He was telling me that this 17 inch monitor that he gave me can still be used until it is spolit. This means that I can delay my purchase of the LCD monitor for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings