Should I Seek A New Challenge?

I met up with my financial planner, Candy for lunch today. The meet up was to make some amendments to my investment policy and also to find out how I am getting on.

She sensed that I was having problems with my work & therefore suggested that I should be my own boss and be a financial planner. She is quite confident that I can succeed as a financial planner as I am a person of high perserverance.

I have my misgivings though.

  1. The 1st few months starting off as a financial planner will be tough as u may not have a fixed amount of salary to fall back on, but the thing is I still need the vitamin M to pay for all the necessities.
  2. Will my friends & relatives shun away from me like I m a tiger waiting to eat them, when I tell them I wish to share some financial planning issues with them and see what they need?

The good is of course, nothing beats being your own boss as u are free to set your own working hours & maybe how much u wish to earn. Who knows I may not have to wait that long for my first $30k pay cheque?

What do you guys think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings