Special Thursday

I took a cab to class again this week , many thanks to the rain, which made my plan to take the bus to school.

Just as I was buying my dinner at BreadTalk & 7 Eleven, I saw my ex-colleague, Sandra at the Mac Cafe. It has been 10 years since we last met up, and I am glad that I was still able to recognise her. We exchanged my numbers to keep in touch. She has just become a Financial Services Adviser.

Just as I was having my class, Sandra messaged me, saying that someone who knows me wants to meet me & asked me if my Chinese name was Li Bin Feng. I was quite surprised as not many people knew me by my Chinese name, as I started using the name Paul when I was 14. This was to avoid people to keep mispronouncing my name, and making funny jokes out of it. I was thinking, it could be my primary school classmates or relatives.

After my class, I was walking in the MRT station, when suddenly someone greeted me. It was my godaunt. She was the one that asked Sandra to message me. It has been about 7 years since I last met up with her. She has since left Asia Life & joined AIA as Financial Services Consultant, and Sandra happened to be one of her staff.

As I boarded the train home, I was thinking, Singapore is a small place. You can meet your long lost friends and relatives anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings