Update about My NS Pal


I just got news from Jason's mum that my pal has been transferred to Bright Vision Hospital. The hospital is located between Hougang & Serangoon North Estates. This means that I can try to visit more often as it is located just behind my house.
The reason for the transfer is to allow my pal have more regular physiotherapy for his limbs. It is heartening to note that as this means that he is on the road to recovery, which is what all of us are hoping to see.
His bed number is Bed 47 on Level 3 of the hospital.
For those who have problems after reading the map, please contact me for the directions.
Buses serving the hospital are as follows:-
Yio Chu Kang Rd : SBS 43,70,73,103, 109,SMRT 854
Hougang Ave 2: SBS 25, 55,74,132,147,165

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings