Visiting Jason @ Bright Vision Hospital

I knocked off on the dot from work yesterday and decided to visit Jason before heading home for my dinner.

I reached the hospital at about 7pm. The interesting part about the hospital is:-
  1. You need to exchange your NRIC for a visitor pass before you can visit the patient.
  2. You must remember the patient's area code when you visit the patient. Jason is in Area C.
  3. Meat is not allowed in the hospital, as the hospital is run by a Buddhist organisation. The staff are used to having vegetarian food.

I went up to the 3rd level, where the ward was located and saw Auntie with Jason. I chatted with Auntie to find out more about Jason's condition. This was what Auntie shared with me.

  1. He is considered as officially discharged from TTSH. His doctor is giving him a one month trial for more physiotherapy as TTSH does not have regular physiotherapy.
  2. His breathing tube is still on him as he still has a lot of phelgm in his throat. Removing the tube may cause the phelgm to be stuck in his throat, which will be harmful for him.
  3. He is continuing his dosage of booster or special milk at this hospital.

From my observation, he has improved since my last visit. He is able to shake and nod his head. He even waved goodbye (abielt a weak one) as I told him I was heading home. I noticed that his hands were still very weak. I wonder what can be done. His phelgm is still a lot too. Could it be the booster that he is taking that may be causing that?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings