Who Should Do The Job?

I was rather angry yesterday because someone of seniority in my office decided to push what he is supposed to do to me.

I did oblige by helping him, but it ended up I got some harsh remarks from him after I helped him to chase the client. I was wondering if u do not know how to clear your own job, and need people to teach u on the basics, like when u e-mail to a client, u should let the person receiving the e-mail know about it, do u deserve to be an audit manager? U called me stupid by doing it.

Excuse me, I am just helping u, as I respect u as a person of seniority, but in the end, what I get is all the nasty remarks. Maybe like what the receptionist say, I should tell my audit partner about it. This will defintely serve as a wake up call to him.



Comments

Dalicia said…
don't help next time :P

anyways, i do not know you well enough to suggest this new challenge. but you must always accept any challenges big or small.

it depends how many years you have worked in your field....hard for me to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings