CNY Visiting - Day 3

Today, my family went to my 3rd Aunt's place (三姨)house for steamboat lunch & lo hei. We were the last to arrive as my mum went to run some errands for the house.

After that, we went to my cousin's place, which is the next block next to my aunt. My cousin and her husband, I must say are very thoughtful. They bought a flat close their mum's place. I must say their love nest is simply furnished, with not much furniture in the whole house. What my cousin said is true. It is easier for cleaning up if there is not much furniture.

After that, my 3rd Aunt, my parents and I took a cab to my 2nd Aunt's place to enjoy the feast that he had put up for her grandson. It is her grandson's lunar birthday today. Mum & I only stayed for a short while as my friend, Caifeng wanted to pop by my house for a house visit as she & her hubby could not make it on Sat. At the same time, she and her hubby wanted to visit Jason at the hospital.

Caifeng & Kelvin arrived at about 4.30pm. We had a 45 minute chat session, before Kelvin drove us to visit Jason. My mum decided to join us for the visit as well. We managed to find out from the nurse more about his condition today.

  1. His physiotherapy is going well. We heard from the nurse that he likes to sit on the chair for his physio. He can sit for a period of 5-6 hrs.
  2. We noticed that his phelgm is still quite a lot and the nurse said that he is still not able to breathe on his own without the help of the tube. If the tube is removed for more than 20 mins, his face will always turn blue and he would need a tank of oxygen immediately.
  3. His bed can't be moved up as he will feel a sharp pain in his back, so we have to put the bed lying flat. This is due to a protuding bone in his back.
  4. He will not be as mobile as all of us, even if he gets well. We were all at a loss for words when we heard this.

All that we can do now is pray that a miracle happens for him. I still believe he can be well soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings