Eventful Valentine's Day

Actually, the gift was supposed to be delivered to her office yesterday, but it seems that she was not at her office yesterday. The policy of the gift company that I ordered from was that the gift is to be delivered to the person personally by hand. This explains the "In Process" when I logged onto Noel Gifts to check on the status.

I decided to take action. I sought advice from someone and she gave me a good idea to get her address and it worked. I told the customer service officer that I will be collecting the gift from their office, which was 3 bus stops away from my office. I am sorry for being too excited & nervous while talking to the CSO. It just didn't occur to me that this could be happening to me. The fact that she was not at the office to receive the gift. But I am thankful to the CSO, Huimin, for accomodating my request to self collect at Noel Office. They actually change the flowers for me at no additional charge. If the opportunity arises again, I shall order from them again since they provide such good service.

My heart was leaping like a fish as the hours went by. Soon it was off work. I took a bus there. On my way there, I met by the ex-security officer of my office building, who was nice enough to lead me to the building. I waited for a while before I got the gift from the CSO. She actually led me to hail a cab at the main road later.

Finally reached her place. My heart was beating faster. Her house door was open but it seems that no one was at the living room. Therefore decided to leave it by her doorstep before messaging her that I had left the gift there as no one answered the door.

I wish to thank Elaine mei, Ka mei, Stella & Peggy for their encouragement despite the hiccups that I had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings