Meet Up With Client

I was on leave to do the household chores today to get ready for Chinese New Year. Mum had asked me to help her to clear my dad's music CDs. I had to clear the drawers of my study room too as it seems messy. My mum is the eldest in her family and my relatives will definitely come by my place for visiting. Not forgeting the gathering on 24th for my friends. There would be several new faces too.

However, one of my clients had problems with IRAS "My Tax Portal". She was trying to e-file her staff's remuneration so that they will not need to do paper filing. Since I am also the administrator of my 2 firms, I had no choice but have to help her. She decided to thank me for my help by giving me a treat.

The treat was Sakae Sushi @ Heartland Mall. She was quite a fun person to chat with. Maybe we were from the same course at NP. We had an hour lunch, before she headed back to office, while I headed home to continue the household chores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings