Operation PE

After checking with the birthday gal online last nite, I decided that it was not possible to ask her out as she was too busy with her work & other stuff.

Decided to take up Stella's suggestion to send the birthday gal's gift by registered post, and Wendy mei's advice to keep it simple. I decided against writing a love note, just a simple happy birthday message for her.

Will like to say a big thank you to all my advisors again. I think they know who they are. Thanks for your support and accompanying me to get the gift.

The bad part was mum has managed to guess who the gal is. She was not surprised by my choice, even though mum only saw her once. I wonder if all mums have that unique telepathy.

Now I can just hope for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings