Paul is Down

Paul is hit by a common cold virus. Decided to see the doc after tolerating for 2 days. Although it is slight, I decided to see the doc as:-

  1. I do not want to end up like my pal, Jason.
  2. Now that work is light, Good chance to nurse my body to healthy levels again before I start to be busy with my personal tax filing deadline.
  3. Elaine mei's birthday party is on Sat, I do not wish to disappoint her by not showing up. Her gift is with me and I promised to loan her my camera for her big day. Also, some of my friends CNY cards are to be given out that day.

The doc gave Paul the following:-

  1. Cough mixture
  2. Flu tablet
  3. Phelgm tablet
  4. A day MC to rest.

Knocking out soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings