Something Funny

I heard the best joke about my Operation P just now from my friend, Grace. She actually thought that Operation P refers to my leg operation that I may need. It is not until I told her it was not that, she was quite satisfied my answer.

Not only that, my fellow volunteer friend Eugene was going wah wah over the sentence that I wrote on my MSN nick.
"You are the reason of my everything, I wish you to be mine. For so long I've been thinking, can we cross that friendship line?"
Besides that Krys, who was on the MSN last nite, was asking me :-
"Is love in the air for you?"
Stella felt that there were some details that I missed out in the operation
The aeroplane flyer from poly wanted to ask me what was Operation P? My reply to her is it was just something that I found it interesting on a website. That was the same answer that I have given to R, my buddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings