What A Rude Adult?

This happened on Thursday. It was my last day of work before CNY. The bitch has asked me to locate an old tax file of a current client. The file she wanted was in the early 1990s. Since I was not very sure where it was kept (I was not in the company in 1990, I only joined in 2004), I checked with the typist where it was kept. The typist said that the file could have burnt.

I feedbacked the response to the bitch, who said it was not likely. She told me, "BF, please go & make sure you find the file by the end of the workday today." I was stunned. How can someone of your seniority show disrespect to your colleagues?

You could have greeted me by my Chinese name, since I am not allowed to use my English name, Paul in my workplace.

It is no wonder your maid ran away from your house, because you treat people like s***.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings