How to Reject A Client?

One of my clients is planning to convert his business into a Pte Ltd Co, but my boss is not willing to do it as the client blows my budget every year and always complains that our fees are very expensive. As you guys should know, CPA firms are always fighting for business since the audit exemption rule started. My boss ask me to tell the client to look into the Classified Ads for another firm to do the job. There are actually other reasons behind this, which I shan't reveal here.

Of course, I didn't put it too bluntly, I just said we know the financial situation of the business and family, so we are just afraid that he may feel that our fees are too expensive, so it was a better idea for him to change to a more affordable firm.

It was not easy for me to put all these into words as the client has been with the firm for a long time. I felt bad doing it, but in order to protect my rice bowl, I guess I didn't have a choice. I guess life is not a bed of roses after all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings