Pissed Thursday

I was really jumping up & down when this happened.

The b*** completed an audit with the tax computation that was due today. She went to promise the client that Bing Fong ( which is what I am known by in the office) that I was able to complete the tax computation by Friday morning, when she is not even me, how can she anyhow promise the client that? She only give me the accounts to process at 4.30pm and I was expected to stay back and complete, by hook or by crook, on the day where I was supposed to have my class.

I have anticipated this to happen since last week, therefore I was smart enough to tell the client that it is the b***'s fault if my tax computation is delayed. It is because of her "fast speed". I told my client that I have carbon copied a copy of the IRAS extension letter to her when the extension was granted in January. I told my client that if the accounts were released to me by Tuesday, I will be able to meet the deadline, but I needed her some form of co-operation. I also told her that I have class on Thursday, so please do not expect me to do miracles if things were to happen on Thursday. The client was happy with my explaination and understood the situation that I was facing.

It is not that I do not wish to cover up for the b***. I am just pissed that she always push the blame to her colleagues when usually it is her fault. If that's the case, why should I be Mr Nice & cover for her when I am left out of the cold to be shot in the open?

The anticipation helped. I managed to reach a compromise with the client. It helped that I have met her before and was accomodating and the whole situation was resolved between the two bosses in the end. I managed to complete the computation by the deadline as agreed between me & my client.

To the b***,
Don't think u are a ACCA holder
You are good
Your attitude sucks.
The way u lick the bosses shoes
makes us want to puke.
You will get your retribution one day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings