Surprise Invitation to Wedding Reception of Eugene & Karen


This was a surprise wedding invitation that I got in this year. I didn't expect to be invited to be one of the guests for their wedding as they were my dad's and brother's church mates. As most of u know I am not a Christian by nature, so my meeting with them was few and far between. Therefore I was quite surprised that my brother told me that I was invited. Maybe Eugene treats me a close friend to him. :). I am honoured and happy to have a friend like you too.
The wedding reception was held at Zion Presberterian Church @ Bishan. I am very happy to share my joy of holy matrimony of Eugene & Karen. I actually took more photos than this, but the quality didn't come out very well. It could be due to the bright lightings of the church.

After witnessing the ceremony, which is quite common in a church wedding, we were hosted a lunch reception before I left for my VES excercise.

My message to the couple:-

Dear Eugene & Karen,

Have a blissful & happy marriage!

Although I do not know both of u well,

I am sure both of u will be able to go thru

thick & thin together

& make the marriage work.

From:

Paul




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings