What If I Strike The Toto Prize on Fri?

I was asked by my boss, Mrs Yee if I had purchased the $10 million Toto Jackpot Draw on Fri. I told her I didn't buy any as the queue at Textile Centre was too long.

She said, "You should have bought. I hope u strike the jackpot." I wonder why she said that. Maybe she saw my moody face a few months back when Jason was first admitted to hospital. She must be thinking that I will help his family members with the massive hospital bill.

If I was really one of the 2 winners of the jackpot for last Fri, I would have done the following:-

  1. Help my parents settle the housing loan. The thought of the revolving interest charged by HDB. They are in their 50's already. How many more years can they work?
  2. Set aside 10% for Jason's medical bill. I will give his mum a fixed sum of money every month since my pal is still undergoing treatment at the hospital.
  3. Buy a landed property for investment. Maybe when I get married, my future wife and I don't have to worry about not having a roof over our heads.
  4. Give another 5% to my grandma, who has always doted on me.
  5. Put the remainder as savings in bank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings