The B*** Strikes Again

The b*** decides to do the same trick that she did on Thu on me again on yesterday. I felt like telling her, why don't u switch positions with me & we shall see who has a better way with client? My clients have been complaining that the b***'s attitude has not been very friendly, unlike mine. I told them to feedback the good parts and bad parts about my service to my boss. I am a person who don't like to blow my trumpet.

I also received good feedback from Chow Ming, the temp E Club Manager & Vice- Chairman of the Serangoon CC that I have been doing a good job for leading the E-Club for the excercise, considering the circumstances where I had to step in to help out running the E-Club for the excercise.

As a token of appreciation, I am going to buy them drinks for helping & the support for the excercise. I hope that this Sat would not be a nightmare like last Sat, where I had a volunteer only for the whole 4 hrs. I will call the students up to confirm their attendance on Fri.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings