Farewell To Contact 123 IT Centre




Yesterday was the last day of the e-filing exercise. It also meant that my one month stint as the acting e-club manager of Contact 123 IT Centre was coming to an end.

In appreciation of the effort made by the volunteers during the VES, Mr. Poon decided to cater a buffet for all of us. I also took the opportunity to nominate the outstanding members of my team. Although I have made two nominations for Eugene & Julia respectively, Mr Poon & Chow Ming decided to add on my name to the list. They felt that I have done a good job leading the volunteers in the exercise, given the circumstances that I was asked to help out in the running of the exercise.

I guess without the strong support I had from all my 16volunteers, Chow Ming & Mr. Poon, I guess I won’t be able to run the club so efficiently. And not forgetting, the MP for the area, Mrs Lim Hwee Hua, who managed to help us to get the Constituency Manager to open the centre and keep it up and running after I have highlighted the problems. I wish to thank Mr. Lim Hwee Jiang for ironing out the teething computer problems.

All said, I am sad to see the closure of Contact 123 IT Centre, which is happening in June. I am considering Mr Poon’s request to help out at The Serangoon when the new e-club opens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings