Happy & Sad

I heard from my lecturer that he will be bringing forward his revision class to end earlier in May. I think it is a piece of good news for all of us as it means we have more time for our revision.

Went to visit my grandma @ SGH just now. She has been admitted to hospital for urniary tract infection since Sunday. I only got the news of her admission on Wed. It is a surprise why this aunt of mine always choose to let my family and my 小叔 family be the last one to know. Is she trying to tell my grandma that my father & my 小叔 is not fillal to her? I wonder what's on her mind?

I was mentally prepared about how my grandma would look as my parents had told me about her condition yesterday. The infection is starting to spread to her other internal organs and she has a viral infection as well. I wonder if she is aware that we are visiting her, as she seemed to be quite weak from the medication, as Eriko described the condition as "delirium". I just pray that she can win the fight against the virus as she is quite old already.

I wish to thank the following friends for their well wishes and support after hearing about my grandma's condition.

  1. Stella
  2. Darling
  3. Wendy
  4. Eriko

I am really touched by your gesture & support and glad to have friends like you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings