Meet The Robinsons


Lewis is an orphan who dreams of finding a family. His journey takes an unexpected turn when a mysterious stranger named Wilbur Robinson whisks him away to a world where anything is possible…THE FUTURE. There, he meets an incredible assortment of characters and a family beyond his wildest imagination, The Robinsons, who help lead him on an amazing and hilarious adventure with heartfelt results.
I went to watch this movie with M. It was a last minute decision from her. Finally get to meet her after the shock that she gave me. She has since asked me to forget about the whole matter as her ex bf is trying to win her heart back, so she is apprehensive to start a relationship with me. I have told her that I hope she can settle her past if she wants to start with me. She is still pretty undecided, maybe that guy had a long relationship with her, therefore it is not easy to forget.
The movie was not a bad show. It was a touching story. I would recommend u guys to go & catch it.
After the movie, we parted as she had something on, so I went for my dinner before making my way to visit Jason, whom I haven't visited for the past 3 weeks.
It seemed that the cough & phelgm is back. The nurses were injecting antibiotics through his left hand for the past few days. I got this info from his mum, who was there when I visited him. I just hope he recovers soon. It is sad to see him like this.
His mum expressed her thanks to me and to the rest of you who have taken your time off to visit him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings