Surprise Invitation


I was quite surprised when I received a wedding invitation from Aidah in my Hotmail inbox yesterday. I have wanted to attend her wedding but I guess I cannot as I will be in Macau that day. Anyway, thanks for inviting me, Sayang. Though we haven't met before, I guess our friendship is strong.
I may be in for a testing time this Saturday, as the e-club which I am attached to has a shortage of volunteers to assist in the e-filing. I am foreseeing a big crowd as most people do their things at the last minute. The volunteers that I have called back has some activities in their school, therefore may not be able to make it on time for the start of the excercise. But I guess the 3 of us should be able to cope well.
If any of you guys out there who stays around Serangoon, Ang Mo Kio & Hougang,Sengkang, Punggol or Yishun who are willing to help out at Blk 123 Serangoon North Ave 1, I welcome you to help me. You may want to leave a message in the chatbox.
所谓助人为快乐之本.
Helping people will bring u happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings