Volunteer Weekend

I looked forward to the VES sessions over the past two weeks as it was a happy diversion of my attention to the stress which I had from the b***. Because of the stress given & my office printer is faulty, it provided me with a good excuse not to be back for OT as bosses choose to believe bootlickers.

The VES for Sat was quite smooth, even though there was only me & fellow volunteer, Julia at the helm yesterday. Today's session was not too bad either, as I met up with my ex-tutees' dad while doing the excercise. But today was noisier as there was a small crowd of volunteers but I made sure that they had things to do. I can't make them sit down there & do nothing.

Its back to the working world again tomorrow. Hopefully, the printer at my desk is fixed. I wonder if my boss will get a new one. Judging from past expriences, I guess it is hard to get him to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings