Bad Service @ Delifrance Centrepoint


I had lesson at night today, but before that I had arranged to meet up with Elaine, Terence, Wendy & Rebecca @ McCafe for a short gathering. The purpose of the gathering was to:-
  1. Elaine & Wendy wanted to pass Rebecca her birthday present, but unfortunately the b-day gal was not able to make it as she is down with fever. I just hope she gets well soon.
  2. I wanted to pass Elaine the gift that I got for her during my trip to HK last month. I am glad that she likes the gift. I guess I made the right choice about choosing Mickey Mouse brooch. It seems like it has been her childhood favourite till now.

I had wanted to meet up at McCafe as I have not been there before. But I guess it was a weekend afternoon, so it was too crowded, so we settled for Delifrance instead.

It seems like we made the wrong choice. We were not very happy about the service and the food.

  1. The soup of the day served was too salty. I wonder the cook tasted the soup before it was been served.
  2. My order was being at least 3 times by the waiter, because the kitchen, as per explained by the waiteress was jammed. As a waiter, you should know what food / desert that is running out of stock, & not keep running in & out of the kitchen, just to tell the customer, the food can't be served.
  3. When I say I am in a rush, please do not take your own sweet time to serve the food or administer the bill payment.

I hope u guys take note when making a choice of what to eat at Centrepoint.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, I would have appreciated it if you would have given feedback on that day itself, even though the waiters were busy, so that we can improve on our service.

Anyway, sorry to have spoiled your gathering with our bad service and food. I'll feedback to my in-charge about this. And sorry about your order which was changed 3 times (even though I didn't take your order), but I have to explain that there will be changes to the stock once there are new orders from other customers, hence, we have to check with the kitchen every now and then (constantly if it's on a busy day). But still, I apologise for the not-so-pleasant day on behalf of my co-workers.

A waitress from CP Delifrance.
Paul said…
I do believe that my godsister has filled up a feedback form which we found on our dining table. I do believe that it was handed to your staff or it was deposited into the suggestion box.

I hope that the service standards can be improved.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings