The Commando Part 2 / Sudden Bout of Fever

My workdesk internet connection was down since Friday evening as the commando had wanted her PC to be connected to the Internet, after seeing me, B & L had internet connection that day. In order to satisfy her needs, my boss had to get another router to wire up all the PCs to the Internet.

Because of this request, my Internet connection was down till yesterday afternoon, as I think the cables were not strong enough to service the PCs to the Internet. She still had the cheek to ask my boss to hurry up & fix the connection for her. My boss has always give in to her, and the cabling was done using another method, which was through the floor. After it was set up and working, she commented that her PC software was not that good. Excuse me, the PC that you have is a Intel Pentium 4 processor, with a LCD monitor, which you shamelessly requested from boss not long ago. I also don’t dare to make any noise about my CRT monitor and 256MB RAM. Please be thankful of what you have.

After lunch, I started to feel unwell due to a sudden bout of fever. I guess I got the bug due to the sudden change in the climate. I left my office at 5pm after getting permission from my boss to visit the doctor and go home and rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings