The Commando

The above is the new nickname for the b***, courtesy of my colleague, I after she shamelessly asked from my boss for an internet connection for the whole of the Internet dept and all the used PCs from one of our clients, as payment of our outstanding bills.

My colleague did not request for a new PC.In fact, she didn't mind using her old PC as she has got used to the feel of that PC. But the b*** decided to ask on her behalf. I was telling my colleague that the woman was up to no good and told her to be careful.

Because of this, B was asked to fix up all the PC by my boss & the b*** . Naturally, he was unhappy as his job was just an auditor, not a PC technician. The best part was after fixing up all the connections, the b*** had the cheek to ask for Norton Internet Security, where it is known that the licences for the software don't come cheap. My boss told her to use AVG Free instead. What a nice rebuke from my boss!!!

If u don't know how to maintain your PC, why have an internet connection and tell my boss that u will corrupt his PC with virus if no anti-virus is given? You think my boss is rich? You can try be your own boss then, b***.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings