A Funny Treatment for 伤寒症

I just heard of another funny treatment for the illness that I am having from one of my relatives. I was advised to abstain from eating rice or porridge for about a month as it was mentioned that if I continued to eat rice/ porridge, the illness will be back to haunt me again.

Sound so serious. Even if it is an old wives' tale, I better listen, as 不听老人言,吃亏在眼前.

Wish to thank my coursemates, Tammy, Peggy & Elaine for volunteering to help me copy a set of lecture notes for the last lecture I missed yesterday and their well wishes.

Wish to thank my two sisters, Elaine & Wendy for their well wishes. I hope Wendy can rid of the flu bug soon.

Today is Elaine mei's last paper. Wish her good luck & hope she does well for her paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings